• Select a School
  • Language



Central Lakes College Transcript Request Form
Students who have taken college courses through the College-in-the-Schools Program while attending LPGE HS can request their official transcript from Central Lakes using Dynamic Forms. Students will need to create an account if they have not done so already. Instructions to set up your account are available on the Dynamic Forms website.

High School Transcript Form

Students needing to request that their transcript be sent to a college, university or scholarship program will need to submit this form to the counseling office. Please notify the counseling office three (3) weeks prior to the due date.